Managed Services Program
What are Managed Services?
Managed services let you outsource specific IT operations to a qualified Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider assumes ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf.
The Managed Services platform allows for you to have a more predictable IT budget on a year to year basis.
Managed services providers can offer services such as alerts, security monitoring, patch management and on-site/off-site backup and recovery. Outsourcing routine infrastructure management to experienced professionals lets you concentrate on running your business.
- Unlimited Support – 24/7
- Improve help desk and system support
- Streamline system administration and lower IT costs
- Increase organizational security and reduce downtime
- Increase proactive network and system administration
- Boost organizational productivity, capabilities, and effectiveness