Unified Communications Program
What is Unified Communications?
Unified communications, or UC, is the integration of voice and data network components. Our UC platforms have the capabilities of integrating voicemail, enterprise voice, video chats, instant messaging, e-mail and File Sharing. These technologies allow you to enhance your current technology or to replace it all together.
Unified Communications can simplify the way your business operates and communicates. UC is a way of improving internal communications as well as customer communications while driving down your cost of doing business.
- Control costs
- Gain operational efficiencies
- Be more responsive to customers, partners, and employees
- Stay connected from virtually anywhere, with just a standard Internet connection.
- The use of one interface for all communications allows employees greater flexibility in where they work.
- For end users, having access to all of their communications tools – email, calendars, telephony, real time communications and corporate directory – in a single interface offers a major productivity boost.